Monday, December 19, 2011

Not So Bad



Sorry I didnt tell y'all about the wonderful cancer removal but I was tired and didnt wanna talk about that horrible cancer anymore! So my wonderful husband took me to the surgery. The Doctor first explained the procedure which was word for word what all 10 you tube videos had also told me! So they started by numbing my mouth which is the worst part because needles in the lip 9need i say more) but this place did a great job on numbing the lip up I didnt feel anything!!! But the sounds of my flesh being burned and cut are pretty hard to get out of my head!!! With the Moah's procedure they cut and check the cancer to see if they got it all and if the cells are on the move, while you wait if they didnt get it all they will keep cutting till they do! So it was 2 cuts for me and because of the speed I really didnt think they had cut that much of my lip out until they gave me the mirror! I was calm but my stomach was turning i wanted to run and cry but couldnt do that so I just sucked it up. Whatever it takes to get this out of me. I was given some antibiotics and pain pills and sent on my way oh I also had a lovely white bandage that made talking very exhausting.  After 2 days the bandage got nasty so it was up to me to remove the packing and clean the wound and that was not a fun job because there it was a giant hole in my lip 4/16th of an inch deep and the size of a nickel and thats when I broke down how the hell can this giant hole ever fill in??? Well 2 days later my lip had filled in 2/16th of inch the hole was actually healing and healing well! Im not sure what will end up killing me and I dont know if cells from this cancer are floating around my body looking for a new home but I do know that my lip is slowly healing and today I am alive and hopefully will be for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment