Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Year A New Me!

Things Im going to Change this year. I normally dont believe in new years resolutions but since this past year has about killed me and very little people were there to help I have decided the wall of protection will go up and with that some changes need to be made!

1. Smoking will cease (if you saw my lip you'd understand)

2. I will not buy anybody anything this whole year If Im not worth a phone call while Im in hell your not worth a stamp!

3. I will not give my opinion  (Dr phil gets lots of money to give his opinion) its gonna cost to get advise from this well of knowledge!!!

4. My house will come first simple as that. If you want something get in line cause if everything at home is taken care of you might be in luck!

5. Do onto others as you want done onto you, does not mean expect people to appreciate you as, much you appreciate them Im gonna work on that one this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment